Camping and Horses
WELCOME TO CAMPING AND HORSES FORUM. PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT CAMPING WITH HORSES. WHERE TO CAMP ? WHAT DO I NEED?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Camping and Horses
WELCOME TO CAMPING AND HORSES FORUM. PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT CAMPING WITH HORSES. WHERE TO CAMP ? WHAT DO I NEED?
Camping and Horses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member. Tracked you down from the HTCAA facebook page

Go down

New member. Tracked you down from the HTCAA facebook page Empty New member. Tracked you down from the HTCAA facebook page

Post  Western Trail Rider Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 pm

I tracked your site down from posts on the HTCAA facebook page. I have been trying to get information about the 2013 ride through the Chiricahuas in Arizona. I enjoyed your writeup and it answered some questions for me. I will be making a Mexico to Canada ride in 2015 and I intend to start at the Mexican border just south of the Chiricahuas and ride up through that area as I head north. I hope to be able to make some contacts through your forum and website, so I can get further information about the southeast corner of Arizona.

I recently launched a website at westerntrailrider.com as a means of documenting my planning and preparations, and to gather and share information about trails and areas open to horse use in the western U.S. There is an open invitation for anybody who does regular trail rides or pack trips, or who has expertise in some aspect of horse/mule packing, camping, and trail riding, to join our forum as well, and to keep a blog under westerntrailrider.com, if they are so inclined.

Thanks again for the great pictures and nice write-up.

Western Trail Rider
Western Trail Rider

http://westerntrailrider.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum